The mission of the activities department is to provide a high quality extra/co-curricular activities program to our students. All students participating in extra/co-curricular activities will learn lifelong skills that will help develop a well-rounded individual.
- We believe that athletics/activities are an important part of students’ educational experience and help them succeed both inside and outside the classroom.
- We encourage all students to participate in extra/co-curricular activities to help enrich and make their high school experience meaningful.
- We believe that athletics/activities help develop lifelong qualities including but not limited to: team work, leadership, determination, goal setting and good work ethic.
- We believe that success is not only measured by wins or losses, but by the positive experience that students create for themselves by participating in extra/co curricular activities.
- We believe that with the right chemistry of good coaches/sponsors, dedicated students, supportive parents and great facilities; our extra/co curricular programs can succeed at the local, district and state levels.